Hand Exercise Therapy should be used under the supervision of a physiotherapist or occupational therapist. It consists of a wooden table with therapy equipment mounted on it that is designed to exercise and rehabilitate the hand, wrist and forearm muscles. It has a height-adjustable axial resistance unit that allows forearm pronation, supination, and wrist circumduction.
The table has a hardwood finish with a Micarta work surface and the metal parts are chrome plated. The table comes with six resistance weights. A storage bracket containing graduated weights and a replacement cable set can also be purchased for this table.
Please Download Brochure for More Details.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Port of Dispatch: Chennai
- Production Capacity: 50 Units Per Month
- Delivery Time: 2-3 Days
- Packaging Details: As per the Customer Request.